We can save your life, calculate life saving drugs in seconds, but are having a difficult time answering the following medical questions. Can any one help us????
1. Can a person with no ears still wear glasses?
2. Do bald people get dandruff?
3. How young can you die of old age?
4. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
5. If a schizophrenic threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation?
6. Do coffins have life time guarantees?
7. Why do doctors leave the room when you get undresses? Aren’t they going to see you naked anyway?
8. Why don’t the hairs on your arms get split ends?
9. If you had your legs amputated, should the discharge instructions include: having you go to the dmv to have your height and weight changed?
10. (Medications) if there is no difference, why is there more then one name and the prices are different? Ie. Tylenol–acetaminophen.
11. Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
12. Why do they call it your “bottom”, when it is really the middle of your body?
13. If someone can’t see they are blind, if someone can’t hear they are deaf, what do you call them if they can’t smell?
14. If an ambulance is on it’s way to save someone and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
15. If your feet smell and your nose runs, are you built upside down?
16. Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctor’s call what they do “practice”?
Be sure to post your answers for all to see. Happy thanksgiving from your friends,